Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good PCT from AG GUYS ???

mthomps5

i am running a 12 week test cycle. 1-6 have been 400mg/week cyp
6-12 are 500mg/week enanth

I do have nolva on hand and can get clomid and nolva tabs locally.and had a pct set up in that way.But I was wanting to give the guys at AG a try?

I know i am looking at their liquinolva and liquiclomid. But how much of it should i buy? and how would you run the PCT?

thanks. I just dont know how to set up a good pct off the liquid oral products just because i am unfamiliar with it.

How many vials will i need (clomid and or nolva) and how should i run the pct. thanks.

just wanted to add one more question.
I am 22 years old. I am not going to get any taller but i am sure that my natural test levels were strong before i began the test. I just was looking for that extra push just as everyone else does.
After a cycle such as this. Is it possible with the correct PCT to put your natural test production levels to the place they would be had you never taken an AAS before? Or after you take an AAS, does it permenantly damage your natural test production?

I know many people dont think that a 22 year old who's natural test levels are sill high should take AAS. But...I began the test cycle for that extra push that everyone here is looking for. I just want to try and put my test production back the way the should be as quick as possible.
So what should i order and how should i run the pCT. (origional question).

search my posts, usually I suggest either:

Nolva full PCT run
Arimidex .25mg ED for 2 weeks
Clen 2 weeks (see my other post for cycle info)

or replace nolva with Clomid

of course, if you can afford it, add IGF-1, if you can't well then don't worry about it.....do a few searches on EF you'll find all the PCT answers

mthomps5 said:
I know many people dont think that a 22 year old who's natural test levels are sill high should take AAS. But...I began the test cycle for that extra push that everyone here is looking for. I just want to try and put my test production back the way the should be as quick as possible.
So what should i order and how should i run the pCT. (origional question).

P.S. at 22 you do not need a cycle , what you need is a good diet/training/sleep regiment

Mr.X

ok....
well i still would like to know exactly what i would need and how exactly i should run the pct. I do not know enough about AG guys products ( oral liquid) to comfortably make out my own pct.

I would just rather go for the AG guys products than my local source for nolva, clomid, etc.

P.S I tried to look through your posts to find my answer...and you have about 500 posts in that area. So i really didnt have time to look through all of them.

knowing that i am young. I have been training, dieting, and lifting consistantly for a good couple of years. I have had great results over the last couple of years but was looking for assistance getting over the "hump" that i have been stuck at (weight, strength) for a while.
i would like to have a pct that will put me back the way i should be normally. I know that 22 is young but now that i am in the midst of a cycle (and seeing good results) how should i handle the pct. (w. AG products) (good price and heard only good things about their products.

There products are for lab research only. They are used on rats in a lab.
"wink" "wink" :Chef: :tuc:

Mr.X said:
search my posts, usually I suggest either:

Nolva full PCT run
Arimidex .25mg ED for 2 weeks
Clen 2 weeks (see my other post for cycle info)

or replace nolva with Clomid

of course, if you can afford it, add IGF-1, if you can't well then don't worry about it.....do a few searches on EF you'll find all the PCT answers

What is the IGF-1 for?

Top Bottom