Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good idea to cut with Deca? (And at what dose?)

Izzman

Just like the topic says, would any of you recommend cutting with deca (with other drugs of course, little to non aromatizable) and at what dose, 200mg EW possibly (minimum dose to retain as much LBM as possible)? Is this a good idea in terms of LBM retention or would the bloat and IM fat storage defeat the purpose? For those that have cut with deca, please chime in, thanks.

I ran 400mg of deca a week with 400mg of primo a week and 50mg of proviron ed with the proper diet that is a nice cutter.

Izzman said:
Just like the topic says, would any of you recommend cutting with deca (with other drugs of course, little to non aromatizable) and at what dose, 200mg EW possibly (minimum dose to retain as much LBM as possible)? Is this a good idea in terms of LBM retention or would the bloat and IM fat storage defeat the purpose? For those that have cut with deca, please chime in, thanks.

You can get cut off dbol and anadrol if you diet properly, is it the best choice of drugs to use for cutting? no....same goes for deca, you will lean out if you diet properly, train hard, and do some cardio, but I don't think it is the ideal compound to get lean. Fast-acting deca might be a better choice, if you really want to do deca.

:king:

Deca is agreat compound for deca. Its medical purpose is to treat caexeia (sp) or wasting due to disease. Deca is probly the best for retaining lean mass. A dose of 300mg a week is great, you can up the cardio and cut the cals without loosing muscle.

You can get cut off dbol and anadrol if you diet properly, is it the best choice of drugs to use for cutting? no....same goes for deca, you will lean out if you diet properly, train hard, and do some cardio, but I don't think it is the ideal compound to get lean. Fast-acting deca might be a better choice, if you really want to do deca.

Agreed. Deca won't cut u an ounce bro... what deca will do is keep ur muscle mass while u go extreme catabolic dieting... get ur diet spot on with ur cardio/weightlifting or you will be going nowhere...

its all about diet as mentioned, i put on 22lbs of shredded muscle with deca 600 a week 12 weeks, no bloat. i am an ecto so i shredd on donuts and bacon, but for real you can cut on dbol as mentioned, i seen it done, just keep the diet clean and adex or letro will help with bloat

I was thinking about doing a cut cycle with deca. The only thing is that I was going to throw in some test e, winny, and clen. Anybody have experience with this kind of cycle?

So would 300mg EW be the ideal dose to use when cutting? Also how about IM fat storage like I mentioned above?

Top Bottom