Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good idea or bad idea on why I am dieting this winter and gaining during summer.

Mike P.T.

Ok here's the deal. Usually I go through a bulking phase and a leaning out phase. Bulking always in winter and leaning out during spring. I decided this year I would cut up in winter since I am no longer into the bulked up look.(being a P.T. it doesn't go too well as well mainstream-wise) As well, once I cut up this winter by the time I start my next cycle I will be all nice and lean already ready to use the cycle to it's fullest anabolic potential. I may look smaller in clothes now but when spring starts I will look good already and have all the time to gain as much quality muscle as possible. Good idea? Bad idea? Either way I am sticking to it just thought I would hear some of my bro's opinions on it.

I, personally, don't like to ever gain too much fat. Now I got to 15% or so and I hate every second of it. :( I rather I didn't gain as much muscle but was back at my 8% lean self again. So anyway, do whatever will make you feel better.

-sk

I'm a tiny 220-225 at 5'10!!!!! :bawling:

Gonna get my weight down to about 205 really lean before I hit up my next cycle.

I got up to 250lbs at 6'3 bro and pretty "bulky" (as you like to use that word hehe, but I call myself fat). Anyway now I have been dieting naturally and have dropped some water and down to 240lbs. Wanna get back to under 10% within a couple months. :)

-sk

Top Bottom