Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good idea/BAd idea ??

theoak01

i had a guest speaker come into one of my classes and talk about substance addiction and i offered to give him some empty amps an old pins for his presentation ,i aswell offered to give him some information on the addiction of steroids,like how it happens and such,i will definatly be giving him some positive info so that the media beat isnt fed more,what do you think good or bad idea?

as you guys know steroids can become a addiction,mainly of the weak minded and people who start takening roids to better there self worth,in turn these guys need to be dependent on a needle or feel like shit

and i dont really care if he knows im on,i plan to compete next year and have goals that juice is helping me achieve

I personally don't think it's a good idea to advertise you're use of juice to you're teachers and other classmates...

Why would you do that? Your like 16 yrs old or something correct? Not saying i'm a roids expert but you sound to young and unexperienced to be offering steroid advice. Stick to the big mac's.

for one its not to my teacher or class ,its for a guy who is a substance abuse counsellor here in town and i figure why not have more people educated,yes im 17 but i have been reading about roids for about 2-3 years and know enough that i feel i can offer valuable advice which may keep some unexperienced kid off gear

Well...if your town is anyting like mine...I wouldn't do it. You tell one person something and the next day the whole fuckin town knows it. And they're all talkin. Next thing you know, you've been on steroids since you were 12 and your nuts fell of when you were 16.

Damn Oak. Keep that shit to yourself. If you want a counselor to talk to you room fine. But to incriminate yourself by giving him your empty vials and pins.

And one other thing. I can tell by your post that you are educated about AAS And if you truly are, I hope you tell your friends to stay away from them until they are around 21 and have gained as much natural muscle as possible.

guys your forgetting gear is legal in canada no consequences here,the guy has already came into my class i just figured it would be nice if he had more knowledge so more people get educated,and i refuse to get my friends any gear becuase they are out of shape and crave a quick fix which aas is not

Top Bottom