Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this a good deal??

jbrownheat

[FONT=&quot]A friend of mine is selling me a 10 week cycle of roids. 400test and 200tren. once a week injections. To your guys' knowledge, how many viles should I expect to get for the whole 10 weeks. He says everything will be in two viles. one vile of tren and one of test and that will last me 10 weeks. when I questioned him he said that it was concentrated thats why everything is in two viles. are there really concentrated steroids? or is this guy trying to fuck me? BTW I'm paying $300 for everything. let me know.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A friend of mine is selling me a 10 week cycle of roids. 400test and 200tren. once a week injections. To your guys' knowledge, how many viles should I expect to get for the whole 10 weeks. He says everything will be in two viles. one vile of tren and one of test and that will last me 10 weeks. when I questioned him he said that it was concentrated thats why everything is in two viles. are there really concentrated steroids? or is this guy trying to fuck me? BTW I'm paying $300 for everything. let me know.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Don’t inject anything into your body brother till you inform yourself a little better about steroids in general .
That price is extremely high by the way .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i didnt even need to keep reading after you said your friend was selling you a cycle of "roids." SMFH... you have no clue what you are doing here whatsoever... just stop the nonsense before you really fuck yourself up

A friend of mine is selling me a 10 week cycle of roids. 400test and 200tren. once a week injections. To your guys' knowledge, how many viles should I expect to get for the whole 10 weeks. He says everything will be in two viles. one vile of tren and one of test and that will last me 10 weeks. when I questioned him he said that it was concentrated thats why everything is in two viles. are there really concentrated steroids? or is this guy trying to fuck me? BTW I'm paying $300 for everything. let me know.

1. It's vials. Not VILE
2. Check out our sponsors price.

He's ripping you off, and you need to educate yourself before messing with aas.

Top Bottom