Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good Cycle???Primobolan and Anavar

Bohonos

Hello Guys, I'm a 24 year old college hockey player. I'm going into my final season of college hockey and then at the end of the season i will be turning pro. I have a few questions of you guys. I already did a search and did not come up with very much. It start out i'm 5"11 and 192 pounds, i do not want to gain very much weight. I would like to be any wear from 185 to 195 pounds at the end of the cycle. I'm a little thick and want to lose a little body fat and gain some muscle. I was wondering if you guys could help me, Is primobolan and Anavar a good cycle? I was thinking of running it for 8 weeks, both of them. I got a 10cc bottle of primobolan already and trying to get anavar from a friend. Does this sound good for what i want? My friend said he could get me some fina but i'm not sure about at stuff. I will be doing a lot of cardio training during this cycle. I have did one cycle of winny and test before, i like my body does not respond to test right so i do not want test again.
Help a brother out guys
Thanks

Sure,that's a terrific,highly anabolic,low androgenic combo,which would be quite safe in terms of side effects.Get some more primo and run the two togther like this:

Primo@300mgs/week for 8-10 weeks
anavar@30mgs/day for 8 weeks

Do some cardio first thing in the a.m. on an empty stomach to utilize fatty acids as fuel,and drop your carbohydrate intake down,while simultaniously upping your lean protein consumption.Fats should be low to moderate.

Thanks man, i'm trying to cut down on my cals already but should i take clomid at the end of my cycle or what?

IS 300 mgs of primo to high? or should a do that much for the whole cycle? Should i build up or just go right to 300mgs a week of primo.

Bohonos said:
IS 300 mgs of primo to high? or should a do that much for the whole cycle? Should i build up or just go right to 300mgs a week of primo.
300mgs/week is fine.

"I got a 10cc bottle of primobolan already" - I'm curious as to which brand Primobolan you have.

genarr3 said:

300mgs/week is fine.

"I got a 10cc bottle of primobolan already" - I'm curious as to which brand Primobolan you have.

prob tokkyo

Top Bottom