Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good cutting cycle stack, please give your thought bros

yofren.

Guys I'm looking to gain a few pound of muscle but my main goal is cutting, hardening and definition, so I put together a cycle and I need some opinions here , I have decided to run for 10 weeks:

-200mg test p a week for 10 weeks
-Tren Enanthate 300mg a week x 10 weeks
-Dianabol 30 mg a day for the first 4 weeks
-aromasin 25mg every other day from week 1 to 10
- clomid and nolvadex for pct...thank you for taking your time and write opinions guys.

Good one i would replace dbol with turinabol 40 to 50 mg a day for 6 weeks (no water retention) .for test p 300 mg .so it will be e.o.d injection .
For pct take aromasin as well

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Dbol isn't the best steroid for cutting. It causes a lot of water retention. I would swap the dbol for anavar or tbol.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement with your cycle since you are using liver toxic oral steroids. Remember that your liver is your body's primary fat burning organ. A healthy liver will make your fat burning goals that much easier. Look for a liver aid supplement based on NAC, TUDCA and milk thistle. I really like the product n2guard from n2bm.com.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

[/FONT]

^The old school 2 SERM PCT is not optimal at all. Run the perfect PCT protocol after your cycle brother. It'll ensure you keep all the gains you made on your cycle and your natural testosterone production full recovers.

If you want definition and hardening then drop the dbol. It will cause a lot of water retention. If you want an oral go with something like tbol or anavar. Test and Tren are good choices and you have them at good doses as well.

Guys I'm looking to gain a few pound of muscle but my main goal is cutting, hardening and definition, so I put together a cycle and I need some opinions here , I have decided to run for 10 weeks:

-200mg test p a week for 10 weeks
-Tren Enanthate 300mg a week x 10 weeks
-Dianabol 30 mg a day for the first 4 weeks
-aromasin 25mg every other day from week 1 to 10
- clomid and nolvadex for pct...thank you for taking your time and write opinions guys.

If you are going to do tren E, then also do test E. Also, I would up the dosages to 400mg of test.

As for dbol - either go with anavar, tbol or winny. Dbol will make you watery and you will not like the look, as you will seem to be fatter than you actually are due to the water layer.

And also aromasin dosage seems slightly excessive. 10-15mg EOD is what you might need.

I did Mast P, Test Prop and Tren A, 3x a week along with 10 mg of Anavar and 10 mg of Wintrol daily for last 6 weeks. The Mast cuts the sides and low does of var and winny with the cycle made me look and feel great. Amazing pumps that lasted for hours or entire day. Didn't want to stop. Libido was strong even in last weeks but hard to finish.

Adding cardarine to that stack would be amazing. I think I am going to do this cycle again and add Cardarine. Love ECA preworkout as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom