Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a good clenbuterol workout plan

stewartd

I will be doing 8 weeks of clen for cutting and I was wondering if cardio it's crucial , I hate cardio, I am a weights guy 100%, but if you think cardio is necessary to get better results please advice me, I will do it , thank you.

Cardio simply burns calories. You don't necessarily need to do cardio. You could cause the same calorie deficit by reducing calories from your diet.

That being said, you will probably be very hungry and have a hard time sticking to your diet. That's why most people do a combination of cardio and reducing calories when cutting. It's a more happy medium.

By doing some cardio, you can eat more and make the whole cutting process less miserable.

I will be doing 8 weeks of clen for cutting and I was wondering if cardio it's crucial , I hate cardio, I am a weights guy 100%, but if you think cardio is necessary to get better results please advice me, I will do it , thank you.

Cardio always helps to shed fat.

Personally I hate cardio myself, but whenever I want to lose fat, I always incorporate it in my schedules

Just do your workouts with high intensity and very low rest periods. Anything that keeps your heart rate up is just as good as typical cardio.

Top Bottom