Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good cholesterol Low

apple1

I am on testosterone enanthate & decca and I stoped my Anadrol
I went to the doctor to get my blood work done and the doctor told me that my good cholesterol was a little low and my bad cholesterol was perfect.
My question is i want to stay on the test & Decca should I or should I come off to correct the problem? Also should I stay on Adex or should I switch to Noveldex .

apple1 said:
I am on testosterone enanthate & decca and I stoped my Anadrol
I went to the doctor to get my blood work done and the doctor told me that my good cholesterol was a little low and my bad cholesterol was perfect.
My question is i want to stay on the test & Decca should I or should I come off to correct the problem? Also should I stay on Arimidex - anastrozole - or should I switch to Noveldex .
Need some help>

You're ok to keep running the cycle until the end. No, don't switch to tamoxifen it is a no-no with deka.

I would watch your intake of shitty carbs and sugar. Try lowering your carbs down to about 200-250 per day and make up the difference by adding in healthy fats.

Almonds, Avocado, Olive Oil, Fish Oil, All Natural Peanut Butter, Pecans.

Since your HDL is just a tad low, then this should be fine. But seriously carbs are usually the enemy for bad cholesterol and too little healthy fat is the reason for low good cholesterol.

Take it easy on the arimidex. How much are you taking now? Stay at .25 - .5 mg per day unless any gyno problems emerge. Ideally you should have letrozole and dostinex on hand for any progesterone/prolactin problems that can be caused by deka.

My HDL is always right on and I take:

Read Yeast Rice with CoQ10
policosanol
EFA's (fish oil, flax seed oil)

My last reading for LDL was 80 and HDL was 60. I also eat fish daily.

st8grad said:
You're ok to keep running the cycle until the end. No, don't switch to tamoxifen it is a no-no with deka.

I would watch your intake of shitty carbs and sugar. Try lowering your carbs down to about 200-250 per day and make up the difference by adding in healthy fats.

Almonds, Avocado, Olive Oil, Fish Oil, All Natural Peanut Butter, Pecans.

Since your HDL is just a tad low, then this should be fine. But seriously carbs are usually the enemy for bad cholesterol and too little healthy fat is the reason for low good cholesterol.

Take it easy on the arimidex. How much are you taking now? Stay at .25 - .5 mg per day unless any gynecomastia problems emerge. Ideally you should have letrozole and dostinex on hand for any progesterone/prolactin problems that can be caused by deka.
good shit bro.

Cardiovascular activity works excellent in raising your good cholestorol levels. Even just 30-45 minutes of elevated heart rate a few times a week works great.

CEO

HDl is important and should be a concern. Sounds like good advice given here. I will say this i was reading an article about LDL and HDL. it is new research but these studies show that it is not just the number of LDLs but the size of the LDLs that are dangerous. the smaller they are the easier it is for it to accumalte in the veins and attach and cause heart disease and occlusions in the arteris. I will have to find that article and post it.

ricorico said:
oats, fishoil, RYR, niacin, cardio and statins.....if that doesnt work, then its time to come off[/QUOTE

good advice here... niacin has been shown to be more effective than many statins. It increases LDL receptors while reducing HDL receptors in the liver. Its one of the few agens that can raise HDL. You don't have to go crazy with it either - no need to feel the burn to know its working. ~100mg 2 or 3 times a day to start out will give you quick results. Taken with food and you shouldn't notice any flushing. Include healthy fats as advised above and you should be good to go.

triceptor said:
ricorico said:
oats, fishoil, RYR, niacin, cardio and statins.....if that doesnt work, then its time to come off[/QUOTE

good advice here... niacin has been shown to be more effective than many statins. It increases LDL receptors while reducing HDL receptors in the liver. Its one of the few agens that can raise HDL. You don't have to go crazy with it either - no need to feel the burn to know its working. ~100mg 2 or 3 times a day to start out will give you quick results. Taken with food and you shouldn't notice any flushing. Include healthy fats as advised above and you should be good to go.
Thanks for all the advice!!!

Top Bottom