Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good cholesterol... Bad Cholesterol

Damn, no one has yet to mention teh Tren! For what it's worth, my cholesterol is fine right now.. A little more elevated than usual, but still normal.. Considering im on day 71..im ok with that.

Burpees said:
Damn, no one has yet to mention teh Tren! For what it's worth, my cholesterol is fine right now.. A little more elevated than usual, but still normal.. Considering im on day 71..im ok with that.

Most major issues are from orals.

Chocolate_Thunder said:
Most major issues are from orals.

how much of it is related to previous cholesterol problems, or hereditary issues? I've always had excellent cholesterol, even as a fat ass at 20+% bf..

Burpees said:
how much of it is related to previous cholesterol problems, or hereditary issues? I've always had excellent cholesterol, even as a fat ass at 20+% bf..

Orals just kill good cholesterol and raise bad. If you were fine before I wouldn't worry too much. Just be sure to get bloodwork done 4 weeks after PCT. That is the ONLY way to truly know where you stand.

If you're being stupid (in general not saying you) and running high doses of orals for long periods of time expect to be screwed.

Fish oils, olive oil and flaxseed oils are all very good to take while "on" orals.

I have yet to find a study which states weather or not egg yolks are good or bad. The information is very conflicting and new reports come out almost daily. However I suppose if used in moderation you would be ok. Meaning no keto diet.

policosonal, niacin, and fish oils.

winstrol got my hdl to 0 in 6 weeks and my ldl up to 191.

with the above mentioned supps, and gugglesterones, i got my hdl back to 41 in 12 weeks. my doctor said he has never seen such a quick rebound.

I understand what Niacin does I took it as a juvenile and passed some drug tests many moons ago.. Will Niacin clear aas from your body?

drsketch said:
I understand what Niacin does I took it as a juvenile and passed some drug tests many moons ago.. Will Niacin clear aas from your body?

niacin doesnt help you pass drug tests. thats a myth, you can look it up. it will do nothing for aas either.

Chocolate_Thunder said:
Winstrol and anavar, that I know of. Not sure about other orals.

Using PP'S TOCO-8 helped me along with niacin, fish oil (a must), and garlic tabs.

Mava had a really good post about this, I will see if I can find it.
var for sure
Lowered my good cholesterol termendously.

Top Bottom