Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good Acne Treatment Products

PitBull89

Hey guys, just wondering what are good and effective store products for acne treatment like where u can buy at walmart. not online stuff.

thx

PitBull

Good luck finding anything. I've tried ointments, creams, loofah sponges, vitamin B-5, body washes, you name it to no avail. Hell, I've even tried 3 dif. prescriptions from my derm. Nothing. The only thing that seems to help mine is to stay on ;) . It's when I come off that really fucks my back up. I've been recently considering a cycle of accutane this winter. I hear it can and will cure it for good.

I'm with CRanny on this one....tough to stop acne from happening..its really all about the way your boby reacts no miracle cures....tried several things like you did too ...but keep all posted on when you try the accutane...be nice to know how that is working out....

I am running a Test E cycle and simply every night I wash my back chest and shoulders with a acne face wash. They I use Differin after the shower on the same spots. I really havent had noticable acne. I might just be a lucky one though. Im still paranoid.

NOTHING you buy at wal mart will cure your acne so forget about that. In the end you will find yourself resorting to Accutane and will be extremely happy with the results. Im in month 4 of a 6 month course and havent had a zit since the first couple weeks i began. Low doses of 40mg a day and now im down to a dose of 20mg ED and still flawless, it has worked on and off cycle. I have had no side effects to speak of since the first few weeks at those doses, i would be cautious of going upwards of 80mg ED, the side effects will no doubt be problamatic. I tried everything you can think of before i took the plunge with the accutane, but it was one of the best choices ive ever made.

steelmass said:
2 weeks of 20mg ED cleared me right up - accutane that is...
Interesting.

I have always been fairly concerned about the side effects, sore joints and such.
But it seems like it can work with people with only moderate acne if taken at smaller doses for even less of a time period.
Hmmmm, gonna have to do some more research on this.

I def do not want any acne coming off my cycle.
Had to deal with that for too manny years growing up dang it :rolleyes:

Top Bottom