Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gonna Skip PCT---What are adverse effects????

I beg to differ.

I have never ever done a PCT cycle at all. My cycle last year was 1 gram test weekly, 800mg eq weekly, 3ius GH daily. I simply stopped at the end. Did nothing else. I stopped working out for 6 weeks and spent 4 of those weeks in Europe/Mexico doing nothing but eating crap food and drinking everyday. The only result I had was slightly blurred vascularity.

You can go back and view the threads I had where I took the test to have my test levels checked and posted on here prior to using PPs Dermacrine (to provide an accurate and honest level of product reporting after I tried it) and you will see that despite the heavy AAS use prior, my test levels were still actually high 7 months post cycle.

I think the post cycle crash is a mostly a mental thing. True it is on a physical level as well, but mostly the loss of gains occur from people falling off their eating habits. Or while on cycle, they trained in a way that was ego driven and relying on lurching heavy weights around while on cycle and now with no diesel in them they can't use the same amount for the crappy little 3 reps they do. Hence, gains go down.

To be honest, I have talked to quite a few pros while living in Atlanta and then again down here and I have never heard of one yet that does PCT. And contrary to popular belief, they don't stay on year around either. At least not the ones I know.

Great post

I'm new to the elite site. But I need a little info myself. I done my first cycle of sust 250 for 14 weeks. 500 mg a week. I did not take any type of pct. I have been off now for 14 weeks. I have lost my gains and have lost a ton of weight and muscle. After being off 14 weeks I still feel horrible. I can't seem to find ANY motivation to get back in the gym. I went through a little depression but it only lasted a week or 2. I'd like to know what would be the best way to shake this feeling and get back feeling normal. I thought after 14 weeks I should be getting back to normal but it's just not happening. ANY info will be appreciated.

Next the dont bump old threads. Start a new one.

You Didnt run a PCT and obviously Didnt recover so you need to run one and get bloods done. Do this...

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 (see link below for info and discounts)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Top Bottom