Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gonna Skip PCT---What are adverse effects????

If you predisposed to depression in any way it's an even worse idea.

Unfortunately I speak from experience. Spend the $$ and do it right.

airsmith2k said:
its crazy how everybodys body works differently....i know guys that will juice there balls of and just stop cold turkey and barely lose any size....then you have guys that do PCT - post cycle therapy - and still shrivel up like a raisin....i guess some people natural test bounce back quicker then others

Ya everyone is different my first cycle was deca300 for 10 weeks before I knew anything about PCT... I lost most of my gains but I actually got really shredded too.

hyp1 said:
doing post cycle therapy is of utmost importance........it quickens your recovery time and jump starts your natural testosterone production,and allows you to keep most if not all of your gains in strength and size.also it's a helluva lot easier on your system.if you continue to do heavy cycles without post cycle therapy don't be surprised if your natural testosterone completely takes the shit on you,and you will be forced to go on permanent hormone replacement therapy.

a reputable HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - supplier
http://www.hcg5000.net/index.shtml

for serms and ai's
http://www.liquachem.com/liquid-products

now you don't have any excuse,put those links to use

def take this advise. no excuse not too. youll be glad you did in the long run. why gamble with your health and your gains? its not like cost is really much of an issue, the shit is reasonable.

perryscoon said:
Bro, PCT - post cycle therapy - isn't "recommended", its frickin mandatory. You will lose most of your gains with no PCT, not to mention you'll have virtually no natural test production now.

I beg to differ.

I have never ever done a PCT cycle at all. My cycle last year was 1 gram test weekly, 800mg eq weekly, 3ius GH daily. I simply stopped at the end. Did nothing else. I stopped working out for 6 weeks and spent 4 of those weeks in Europe/Mexico doing nothing but eating crap food and drinking everyday. The only result I had was slightly blurred vascularity.

You can go back and view the threads I had where I took the test to have my test levels checked and posted on here prior to using PPs Dermacrine (to provide an accurate and honest level of product reporting after I tried it) and you will see that despite the heavy AAS use prior, my test levels were still actually high 7 months post cycle.

I think the post cycle crash is a mostly a mental thing. True it is on a physical level as well, but mostly the loss of gains occur from people falling off their eating habits. Or while on cycle, they trained in a way that was ego driven and relying on lurching heavy weights around while on cycle and now with no diesel in them they can't use the same amount for the crappy little 3 reps they do. Hence, gains go down.

To be honest, I have talked to quite a few pros while living in Atlanta and then again down here and I have never heard of one yet that does PCT. And contrary to popular belief, they don't stay on year around either. At least not the ones I know.

Don't forget that PCT is "supposed" to work by altering LH and FSH levels and all that. So in theory it will raise natural test levels and get everything going again. It doesn't mean that for sure it works. People may recover natural levels in spite of PCT and then point to the PCT as what did it.

So it really comes down to a choice. If PCT doesn't hurt and could possibly help, then you have to ask yourself if you want to do it or not.

I'm new to the elite site. But I need a little info myself. I done my first cycle of sust 250 for 14 weeks. 500 mg a week. I did not take any type of pct. I have been off now for 14 weeks. I have lost my gains and have lost a ton of weight and muscle. After being off 14 weeks I still feel horrible. I can't seem to find ANY motivation to get back in the gym. I went through a little depression but it only lasted a week or 2. I'd like to know what would be the best way to shake this feeling and get back feeling normal. I thought after 14 weeks I should be getting back to normal but it's just not happening. ANY info will be appreciated.

Top Bottom