Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gonna poke for the first time

desman

well after countless hours reading the forums and learning, i have decided to take the plunge and do a cycle. I feel i have learned so much, and a big thanks goes out to the members here as you provide top notch info. I am 26,
6'5-258lbs right now. Been lifting for about 4 years, although i took a small break in that time. My propsed cycle will be:

week1-10..500mg test enanthate
week1...10 mg M1T
week2...15 mg M1T
week3...20 mg M1T(using because i have on hand, although dbol would probably be better here)

My biggest concern is gyno and hair loss. Gyno cause i was fat when i was a kid and although i toned up since i still hold fat in my chest area(no lumps, just fat)

I plan to run arimidex @ .25 mg every other day to combat bloat and keep gyno in check. I also have nolva on hand just in case also.
Not gonna run HCG this time around as i want to see how i recover on my own but for next cycle(cutter) i will use, to compare.
Will run PCT starting 2 weeks after last test shot using nolva(for 4 weeks total) along with clen

couple questions to clear things up are:

1. when should i start a-dex and stop it?
2. Can i just poke once a week(500mg) or should i do 2 shots a week?

Thanks, karma to those who provide suggestions or help, much appreciated :)

I prefer to inject 2x per week when doing enanthate. ( Every 3rd day actually ) I have never used M1t so I cant say anything good or bad about that. I would run the adex up untill your last injection. If you are concerned about gyno I would have some nolvadex on hand. Just my opinion but you might have better results with something like Eq in place of the M1t. Anyways good luck.

frotobaggins said:
I prefer to inject 2x per week when doing enanthate. ( Every 3rd day actually ) I have never used M1t so I cant say anything good or bad about that. I would run the adex up untill your last injection. If you are concerned about gyno I would have some nolvadex on hand. Just my opinion but you might have better results with something like Eq in place of the M1t. Anyways good luck.

i think hes just using the m1t for the first few weeks as a kickstart. eq would have no effect by running it for three weeks. im not even too sure about m1t, as far as how long it takes to kick in. personally i didnt even use a kickstart with my test enth/tren enth cycle and i was fine. you notice strength gains almost immediately, whether they be mental or the juice starting to take a little effect.

yes athlete, my plan is to kickstart with the M1T. should be a good combo i would think. Anyone know if taking say 10mg nolva throughout would hinder gains that much or would i be safe to do this

Top Bottom