Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Golfers Elbow / sore Elbow

Ezekiel

I have a majorly sore elbow... Golfers elbow is what they say. It on the inside of the arm as oppose to the outside which would make it tennis elbow.. lol

at any rate I am not at all keen on taking any time off in the gym. Currently in week 3 of a test / deca cycle.

Think once the deca kicks in a little more it could help the elbow or should I just get the doc to give me a corto shot?

The deca should help considerably!

see a chiro..

can't remember the name of the treatment.

oh yea.. tens treatment fixes me up, have it done every 3-4 years.. it lasts that long for me..

About TENS

i read the link and it states that TENS only masks the pain? how can that last 3-4 years if it only masks the pain?
Ive been to two different orthopaedic surgeons and a PT and no one mentioned anything about this sort of treatment. Is this not well known or something? I have golfers elbow (from jiujitsu) pretty bad for many months now and need a good treatment so i can get back into jiu jitsu again.

Ok so i went to the Doc yesterday and she gives me the oh ley off the wieghts for few weeks speech... i'm like look at me (5'11 @ 240lbs) type A personality. Probably not going to lay off the "weights" So she said I should give it a few weeks w/ the anti-inflamitories and the "stretches" she shows me.. Geeesh... what freak... She did say if it's not better she'll try this other thing suppose to be better then corto shots.. We'll see...

Top Bottom