Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

goldline cyp/ real, fake or counterfeit?

arizona

anyone else ever used test cyp, 200mg/ml in a 10ml/cc bottle. goldline brand, made by steris product#30526 10A045 exp12-2005..has a green tear away cap on top, the label is brownish orange says goldine, then the rest of it is white with the brownish/orage writting. anyway its not the first time i have used it and has worked well everytime. once stacked with deca gained 40 pounds and the last stack with naposim gained 25.. anyone know this product?

thanks

Hmmm
If your happy with the results then it must be legit. Have you ever used it without stacking?
Also just wanted to point out "fake" and "counterfeit" mean the same thing. ;)

well when i say fake im saying that it contains no testosterone at all and counterfeit, i mean its real test, just not made by the company on the label.

oh and about stacking, when i gained 40lbs, i stacked with deca but only 3 ampules of deca. so if i remember right it was 600mg of deca and i cannt remember if i did 2000mg or 4000mg of goldline cyp, it was a few years ago. but anyway, keep about 35 pounds from it.

Top Bottom