Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going from TRT to a cycle

Erunana

I’m 28 years old and 160 pounds
I had a question for everybody that knows about TR

I’m currently on it and am doing 200mg a week

It's not doing anything to help me in the gym so I want to add a cycle to it. my question is do you take away the TRT dose and then add back in the steroids?

Or do you keep your TRT dose and then add more steroids that way. I want to do like a 20 week cycle and use lots of gear

were you put on trt by a doctor or are you just doing it because you wanted to?? how long have you been on it? have you ran a cycle before? how tall are you?

your entire post screams no experience and cluelessness which has already put you in a bad position as it is... just STOP right now, give more information and stop doing such irresponsible things

Agree with the guys that a lot more information is needed. Also, saying that you want to use a ton of gear is irresponsible and kind of tells us you have no idea what you are getting yourself into. Strongly recommend for you to do a lot more research to avoid making a bad decision.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I’m 28 years old and 160 pounds
I had a question for everybody that knows about TR

I’m currently on it and am doing 200mg a week

It's not doing anything to help me in the gym so I want to add a cycle to it. my question is do you take away the TRT dose and then add back in the steroids?

Or do you keep your TRT dose and then add more steroids that way. I want to do like a 20 week cycle and use lots of gear

you ignore the TRT dose 200mgs
and stack on top

best add some orals easy to stop before bloods
like 50mgs winstrol or 50mgs anavar ED with n2guard

Top Bottom