Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going from TRT to a cycle

I’m 28 years old and 160 pounds
I had a question for everybody that knows about TR

I’m currently on it and am doing 200mg a week

It's not doing anything to help me in the gym so I want to add a cycle to it. my question is do you take away the TRT dose and then add back in the steroids?

Or do you keep your TRT dose and then add more steroids that way. I want to do like a 20 week cycle and use lots of gear

200mg ew is not TRT dose. Usually it’s more like 50-100 or tops at 200 eow. Sounds like you put yourself on trt? Not a good idea. Bloods should be ran every 4 months. There are a lot of things to watch here like hemoglobin for one very important one. Lipids are another one. At your age and with a decent test level you can gain very nicely. I’m 238 at 40 with test levels of 1027.

You need to EAT! You’re 160 my bro you are not eating enough. Stop and reassess and think…. You can take all the gear you want which will do nothing if you cannot eat. To answer your question you would just add whatever on top of trt. So if you are on 200 and want to do 500 as a cycle you would want 700. So you add 500 on top of taking your 200 regularly. Make sense? Don’t F around with your health this is something you do not get back if you are on trt be under a doctor’s supervision always imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom