Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going over blood resutls...

JayMan76

I have been on 2IU of HG for about 2 months, stopped it for a week and did a blood test (should have done it prior to starting the HG).

Got the results today and I am a bit worried:

SHBG 16.8 nmol/L Range: (17.3 - 65.8) nmol/L

Cortisol/Blood/Morning 17.15μg/dL Range: (6.20 - 19.40 μg/dL)

IGF-1 (Roche) 223.9 mg/ml Range: (90.5 - 218 ng/ml)

Estrogen - Estradiol (E2) 53.06 Range: (M: < 44)

Testosterone ( Siemens ) 470.9 Range: (M: 241 - 900 ng/dL)

hGH 1.05 Range: (0.03 - 2.47 ng/mL)

I am in my 40s, and no idea why my Estrogen is this high, also my SHBG is low.

I am pretty sure the HGH is good (once i get back on it, I'll do another test couple of hours after takign it), the reason why the HGH level in blood work is lower is cause i haven't taken it for over a week prior to the current blood work.

My mistake was for starting it without doing full blood work, that was kind of the reason why i stopped so that I could do it and then monitor it. But when I saw the results it freaked me out.

The only other thing that might have affected it, would be the fast that I was on zoloft for almost 9 months. Stopped taking it right after the blood test as maybe it is the one to be blamed for it.

The question is, the slight elevation in Estrogen - is it actually huge or nothing to worry about, and if it is considered large should I take something for it - and if so what and and what dose would you guys recommend?

I wouldn't panic about the estrogen number. Worst thing you can do is take something, crash it, and feel like shit. I would probably let things ride for a month and get bloods again. See what happens when the Zoloft is out of your system.

Top Bottom