Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going out to do cold weather sprinting today!! :( PLUS cycle critique

Burning_Inside

Elite Mentor
This topic is so hardcore where else could I possibly post it but here?

Bought 70 bucks worth of heavy workout clothing for preperation of the cold weather the next couple months in which I'm going to have to be doing my cold weather HIIT sprints in. Mind you I hate doing this as it is, never mind cold weather yet. I haven't run in cold weather in years. All I remember is that my unit down below always liked to go numb on me.

Since I'm also preparing to do my second cycle ever starting this monday, I obviously have to be more bad ass than usual and that entails sprinting in freezing cold weather when winter officially gets here, so I am breaking myself in. Can't waste the opportunity.

My cycle by the way is...

1 through 6: npp 200mgs E3D
1 through 4: dbol 25 mgs
1 ~ 2 :clen (unknown dosage, depends how I handle it, but will taper up and down till off)
1 ~ 10: test enanthate 500 mgs weekly
5 ~ 7: t3 .25 mcg daily
6 ~ 7: clen (dosage to be determined)
12:start hcg/clomid

taurine will be taken during the clen weeks as well as a daily regimen of a lot of vitamins and some creatine.

I may try some insulin somewhere along there also.

If anyone can help me out with the usage of HCG please do so, everyone always says something different concerning doasage and timing. Considering I have 3 months till i start it, I better start now trying to find a good way to use it.

As for goals on this cycle.

Whatever happens happens.

I'm lifting 3 days a week with a very very varied program, everything i can change up i do so on a weekly basis. Maybe 4 days a week depending on recovery. Sprinting 3 days a week. I'm going to be eating about 2 - 2 1/2 lbs of chicken (uncooked weight) daily along with probably 100 plus grams of whey. Carbs are pretty much only going to come in as oatmeal in the morning and half cup of maltodextrin with my post workout whey. Will be supplementing with some extra virgin olive oils also, and probably some total EFA oil. More or less going to have about 1 can of green beans or spinach with every meal also. And probably 2 quarts of water daily, thank god for crystal light.

Any thoughts appreciated

Just hoping for an all around body transformation, either way , cutting or bulking, i can go either way at this point and don't care .

I just wanted to chime in to say that I'll be sweating it out in the 90deg south florida weather all winter... Other than that the cycle looks good bro. :)

Top Bottom