Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to Italy!! Need guidance on how to buy Cytomel??

KAUGA

What's up?

I'm going on vacation to Italy, and was wondering if I could buy cytomel from a pharmacy over there?? And also is it called the same name, or does it go by a different name??

thanks,

Is cytomel T3 or T4?
BTW the brand name of T3 here is TI-TRE sold in 50tabs pack of 20mcg each.Price is about 2,5$ for a box
The brand for T4 is EUTIROX.It is sold in different dosages and boxes so let me know if you want to know more about EUTIROX.

The problem is that is very hard to get some here.Some pharma still sell it w/o prescription.I'm sure if you have the patience to search,you'll fin it!!

Which place of Italy are you going to visit?

I just got back and asked for "asthma medicine".
Pharmacist said only with perscription. It's not Mexico.
You'll have a great time though. I was in Venice and Florence. Put all this stuff on the shelf for a week and enjoy. People looked at me like I was freak. It was great. I was like Arnold for a week.

LOL!
You just could ask Monores or Spiropent and you can get this stuff as asking some water.Generally they don't do problems for clomid,nolvadex,clenbuterol,orimeten,arimidex.
You can ask for other stuff too as I said but it will be an hard time.

Thanks for the replies!!

I going to Salerno with my girlfriend!! Should have a good time!!

I'm looking for the T3, Cytomel!! So if I go into a pharmacy I would just ask for TI-TRE??, or should I ask for MONORES or SPIROPENT?? Which name would be best to use??

I'm also looking for Clenbuterol, but wasn't sure if they sold it in the pharmacies. Because I thought it was only for veterinary use!! So, for Clenbuterol I could just say "Clenbuterol" with no problems in the Pharmacy??

Thanks for ur help again,

Spiropent is a brand of clenbuterol :D

t3 costs lioke $5 or $10 domestic so why dont you just do that and save yourself the worry. Go and enjoy the holiday :)

I have to agree with Iron Game. Why waste your time
going into every Farmacia until you score. It's not easy believe me. Maybe Salerno will be different because it's not as "touristy. I took a week off of training for the first time in a year, ate like King and enjoyed. La dolce vita paisan!!

The women in Italy should help you forget about your Cytomel. If it is your first time there you will see what I'm talking about. Have fun and a safe Flight!!

Salerno is a beutifull place!!!And girls are funny(;))!

Btw if you see a pharmacy In your way you can enter and ask:
For T3:TI-TRE(50tabs,20mcg each,2,5-3$)
For Clenbuterol:Monores or Spiropent or Clenasma.(5$-5.5$-4$ all are 30tabs per box 20mcg each)
They are all very cheap.

Top Bottom