Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going down to Mexico for Ancillaries to Cycle? (Advice)

big_k

I'm looking at my first cycle and I have read countless threads about Mexico.

Nevertheless do I have to be as cautious purchasing Nolva, Clen, and T3 there as I would with gear? With Counterfeits?

Last edited:
no source checks bro. we do not discuss the purchase of any controlled or illegal substances. just a heads up mate. you might want to check out thesourcecheck.com or one of those boards...

The stuff he is asking about is legitimate meds not controlled substances and he is not asking about sources or source checking. With that being said, the laws in Mexico are different than they are in the States so you can go to Mexico and purchase prescription meds at ANY legitimate pharmacy in Mexico without a script BUT you CANNOT bring the stuff back to the States.
Now sourcing is a big no no here and that you have to take somewhere else i.e. the board mentioned above.

The stuff he is asking about is legitimate meds not controlled substances and he is not asking about sources or source checking. With that being said, the laws in Mexico are different than they are in the States so you can go to Mexico and purchase prescription meds at ANY legitimate pharmacy in Mexico without a script BUT you CANNOT bring the stuff back to the States.
Now sourcing is a big no no here and that you have to take somewhere else i.e. the board mentioned above.

Thanks, not looking for a source. Just was wondering if I will get hassled since I would not have a prescription. I heard a lot of fake Clen was floating around. Just wanted to hear some experiences. I'll edit out the gear Question.

Your all set if you pick up the Oxyflux clenbuterol, Gonakor HCG is good also, clomid should be easy. Nevre bought nolvadex personally

Trying to bring it back over the border is dumb. Why not just mail it to yourself?

Besides -- Nolva? Clen? T3? Those are all pretty shitty choices IMO.

Trying to bring it back over the border is dumb. Why not just mail it to yourself?

Besides -- Nolva? Clen? T3? Those are all pretty shitty choices IMO.
I am looking for couple things for a cutting stack in the future, I wouldn't use it with my first stack.

Any recommendations.

Mailing is not out of the question, although I'm not going to discuss how the products will come across the border as to not break the rules. ;)

Top Bottom