Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GNRH vs HGH

Stugatz

Peptide Sponsor Rep

I just want to try to explain IN LAMENTS TERMS how beneficial peptides can be. Specifically GNRH peptides.

GNRH - Gonadtropin Releasing Hormone (ghrp, cjc, imaporelin, hexarelin, etc..)
HGH - Human growth hormone

So we know the most simple way to increase your HGH levels is to inject exogenous growth hormone. This should yield blood levels in the 15-40 range depending on many factors.

BUT GH serum doesn't tell the whole story. Crappy HGH will still show up on a typical mass spec HPLC blood test. To know it's truly a good product, you want to check your igf-1 scores.

Nothing will raise your igf-1 levels better than your body's own natural HGH. SOOOOO.......why not use something that will increase your body's own HGH production??

That's where GNRH's (peptides) come in. They can increase your natural growth hormone production to levels higher than those seen from using HGH itself. Not to mention the HUGE spike in igf-1 levels you will get when your natural GH is jacked up.

Conclusion: Peptides are cheap, highly effective, and will soon replace some of the more expensive and more "mainstream" compounds (IMO).

Does anyone have experience they'd like to share?

znsvwp.jpg

I think that using both GHRP's and HGH together is really effective. that is why i tell guys to grab some from you guys and then head over to mailorderhgh.com and get some there too
I would certainly have to agree. I know some who use GNRH in between their HGH shots to get a nice natural pulse of growth until their next hgh shot. If you can afford that method then you will be very satisfied.

I would certainly have to agree. I know some who use GNRH in between their HGH shots to get a nice natural pulse of growth until their next hgh shot. If you can afford that method then you will be very satisfied.

I agree.

HGH first thing in the morning on a empty stomach and then peptides before bed

I agree.

HGH first thing in the morning on a empty stomach and then peptides before bed
Is there a reason you prefer HGH on an empty stomach bro? I typically pin mine right after breakfast then again when I get home from work (which is typically on an empty stomach)....But I've always read/heard that only peptides need to be taken on an empty stomach because natural HGH production is blunted by carbohydrates.

Curious to hear your thoughts brother.

Glad to help my man. Do you have any experience with peptides?

I used them many years ago but after being ripped off over and over with all the fake crap I went years without using them. so i'm glad you guys are on here now

would love for you guys to post some updated info on each peptide in a series and how to use them and what they do

I used them many years ago but after being ripped off over and over with all the fake crap I went years without using them. so i'm glad you guys are on here now

would love for you guys to post some updated info on each peptide in a series and how to use them and what they do
That's a great idea brother. Let me put this into motion for you :)

Top Bottom