Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glute injection and shooting pain

jmt24

I injected my left glute today and when i pushed the needle in, a sharp pain ripped through the left side of it, like muscle tearing or something. no blood after i pulled out. has this happened to anyone?

Several times I've hot a nerve during a glute injection. This usually involves a sharp pain and some muscle twitching.

you hit a nerve (most likely) - I've done it before, and I'll NEVER forget that feeling :kaioken:

jmt24 said:
I injected my left glute today and when i pushed the needle in, a sharp pain ripped through the left side of it, like muscle tearing or something. no blood after i pulled out. has this happened to anyone?

Your shot might have been off. Make sure it's in the right spot...

i hit the same area of my glute each time. there is a birth mark on my ass cheeck so it makes it easy not to miss.

Shot was off, Check out spotinjections.com..But if there was no blood or feeling like you may pass out your good to go

I rarely aspirate the glute. however sometimes if I feel something strange I will. i've never pulled blood or shot in the wrong spot (yet).

I'll pulled blood in the glute. Injecting the blood back in to the other inj spot hurt like a bitch lol.

Top Bottom