Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

glute injection, lower back pain?

herdus33

I injected tren mix only on friday.....this was my 5th shot so far of this but before i had always mixed it with my eq and took em together.....the shot was pretty painful.
It started hurtin pretty bad thoughout the day and by Saturday afternoon the pain had moved up into my lower back. It hurts bad enough I was havin trouble even bending over.
Today I noticed there is a swollen area just above my ass crack lol!!! But it hurts pretty damn bad....and its warm when i touch it.
Just wondering what coulda caused this and if I have anything to worry about. And if theres anything I could do to help out with the pain.

Try massaging it in hot water...it will hurt like a bitch but you gotta get that oil moving around....also try heating up your gear before injecting it....helps with inject pain. If the redness, warmth to the touch, and pain increases, then you should go see a doctor....could an abcess....and u dont want that gettingout of hand.....not trying to freak you out or aything...just stay on top of it.

good luck

R1

outter and high......and yeah i alway heat up my gear before the injection....just never had this prob before.....

should i buy some keflex or somethin......in case its an infection...or leading to be one....i read about it in another post but dont know much about it

And if this was an abcess wouldnt it be closer to the injection site.....or is it possible it could have relocated for some reason

Well today's Sun., so if it doesnt start to get better by tomorrow and the warmth, redness, etc is still there I'd get myself to a doctor.

well since you bros got me so worried about an abcess......i just went and took a slin pin and pulled out about 3/4cc of fluid from the swollen spot......

not the easiest thing to do since its in the direct middle of my lower back.....couldnt even see that i was gettin anything out until i pulled the needle out and looked at it.

it pretty much instantly feels better...but im gonna go try and get some more out lol! and im guessing im not gonna be done with this after today? Has anyone else ever takin this approach?

Top Bottom