Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glute injection

youngdumb

I was wondering if any of you hve good advice on how to inject in the glutes. i have done two previous cycles but most of my buds did my shots for me. when i did mine my hand would almost cramp up, and that is what's happenin now with my cycle of sust. anyway, any of you have good advice on how to "easily" inject in the glute?

There are at least 100 youtube videos on how to do a glute injection. I haven't pinned glutes in years though. I pin quads, delts, and biceps because they are all much easier to access. I also get terrible back pain sometimes when I pin glutes

you want to flex your ass and find the muscle, draw a circle and inject into it.. use a mirror for guidance

the big mistake people make in the glutes is hitting the wrong spot or having the needle angled wrong.

i personally like to be able to see what i am doing and use both my hands which is why i like pecs the best

There are at least 100 youtube videos on how to do a glute injection. I haven't pinned glutes in years though. I pin quads, delts, and biceps because they are all much easier to access. I also get terrible back pain sometimes when I pin glutes

I've never pinned my glute

you want to flex your ass and find the muscle, draw a circle and inject into it.. use a mirror for guidance

the big mistake people make in the glutes is hitting the wrong spot or having the needle angled wrong.

i personally like to be able to see what i am doing and use both my hands which is why i like pecs the best

I have yet to try pinning pecs. Looked for video tutorials and could never find one that was worth anything. I've read that it's typically about an inch above the nipple. Is that how you do yours?

Top Bottom