Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Global warming is a sham fuck sakes, fuck Al gore and fuck you stupid tree hugging hoes who buy so heavily into that shit!

FriendlyCanadian

<^> ( ' ' ) <^>
Platinum
http://green.sympatico.msn.ca/article.aspx?cp-documentid=473924

This is a pretty damn good article with many many many valid points of why it is such a shame.

It's seriously sickening and retarded and I see it mostly as people like Al Gore exploiting people to make more money and hold more political power.

fucking lying douchebag, lolol the biggest joke is that he said it was a consensus in the science community, what a lying D-bag.

It is really odd, that the scientists who are all global warming is going to destroy the planet and it's all our fault, are not standing up to debate and discuss with the ones who I see as the much more logical, and less emotionally.

Calling them deniers and herectics, lolol what a joke.

They just don't want to lose thier funding!!!!! Booooooooo

Fuck All you tree hugging hippies too by the way.

seriously though I don't think it's bad to be enviromentally friendly and respect our planet, but this global doom has gone too fucking far.

Might as fucking well call it satanism then, or we like to eat little babies, were fucking crazy.. etc etc...

something along those lines!!

Re: Global warming is a sham fuck sakes, fuck Al gore and fuck you stupid tree huggin

The unfortunate thing is that for alot of people - including myself - even if there is scientific evidence to suggest human activity was contributing partially to it, once you see all the politicians, artists, "personalities" etc take the piss with it (introducing "global warming" taxes, dickhead musicians flying about in lear jets telling you not to turn on your central heating in the winter etc) you're just inclined to think "Fuck it, it's a crock of shite peddled by the government and government funded / biased scientists to squeeze more tax out of us or some other money making nonsense".

Check out the recent nonsense regarding China and the volume of gross crude oil they use up compared to everyone else. They're getting slated for contributing greatly to pollution etc., yet the Chinese correctly point out that Americans etc actually use a shitload more crude oil per person than your average Chinaman.

nimbus said:
where does that article prove that global warming is a sham?

Did I offer you PROOF???

I offered you things in that article that really make you think about HOW it is a sham, like open your eyes..

WHY WONT pro global warming scientific fanatics sit down and debate with anti-global warming scientists WHOM ARE EAGER TOO!!

people are too easily runned by the fucking media monster, that's a sad but true fact.. lol Al gore made an emotional movie filled with mostly bullshit..

like the article talks about a uni that did studies on his claims and claimed most of them bullshit, unprovable etc etc.

Al gore claimed total scientific census about the fact, which is clearly and regular shown that there is ZERO concensus.

THIS IS NOT LIKE THE LAW OF GRAVITY which every scientist has a clear concensus on.

People/Scientists are highly emotional about the subject, like if you don't believe it you're a bad person..

Almost like the AHHHHH were gonna die there is a hole in the ozone.. a hole that fucking fixed itself..

believe what you want

but I just think the majority of people who buy so heavily into this shit are a bunch of sheeple ran by a sheep hurder who is laughing his way to the bank

crew9 said:
Ya!!!! People who care about the environrment suck!!!! YAAA!!!

YAAAAA!!!! people who read into posts and make stupid fucking assumptions are highly intelligent and shouldn't jump off a cliff because they help the species!!! YAAA!!!

I clearly started that I don't think it's bad to be environmentally friendly and respect our planet, but this fantacism has gone to far, and will hinder more economies then it will help stimulate..

but that would have been me expecting you to read.. and that would have maybe been asking a little much..

Yaaaa

Re: Global warming is a sham fuck sakes, fuck Al gore and fuck you stupid tree huggin

FriendlyCanadian said:
Did I offer you PROOF???

I offered you things in that article that really make you think about HOW it is a sham, like open your eyes..

WHY WONT pro global warming scientific fanatics sit down and debate with anti-global warming scientists WHOM ARE EAGER TOO!!

people are too easily runned by the fucking media monster, that's a sad but true fact.. lol Al gore made an emotional movie filled with mostly bullshit..

like the article talks about a uni that did studies on his claims and claimed most of them bullshit, unprovable etc etc.

Al gore claimed total scientific census about the fact, which is clearly and regular shown that there is ZERO concensus.

THIS IS NOT LIKE THE LAW OF GRAVITY which every scientist has a clear concensus on.

People/Scientists are highly emotional about the subject, like if you don't believe it you're a bad person..

Almost like the AHHHHH were gonna die there is a hole in the ozone.. a hole that fucking fixed itself..

believe what you want

but I just think the majority of people who buy so heavily into this shit are a bunch of sheeple ran by a sheep hurder who is laughing his way to the bank

it sounds like you are the one who is being emotional and irrational

Top Bottom