Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Global warming ?..... lol

manny78

Plat Hero
Platinum
Sure this winter (last one as well) look like the ones we used to get back in the 80's.... Just sayin'

How is global warming in your area ?

global.jpg

Took the pic this morning at 9. Because of global warming i'll have to trade the Tree Hugging Yaris for some evil AWD (most likely a Touareg).

Yeah...after being dumped on by a major snowstorm for the second time in three days, and dealing with double digit negative temperatures for the past 4 days...I'm gonna have to call bullshit on the global warming too.

And after dealing with this city's apparent disregard for snow accumulation on the streets (bastards don't start plowing til' it stops falling), I'm thinking that I should be driving an AWD SUV with Nokian snow tires on it.

When I was in grade school they told us another ice age was coming and the U.S. would be as cold as Canada by now.

Its a conspiration ! You voted a brotha for President, we gonna freeze your black ass !
They also predicted killer bees would be all over the U.S. by now. I was gonna move to Canada but it's too cold....maybe The Netherlands.

That is about what it looks like here as well, just add some nice snow fall into that pic...
I don't think it ever stopped snowing since our last storm and here we are today getting some more snow..All I know is that I am sick of the snow already and this is only the 3rd actual snow fall that we have had. Too much too fast!

Top Bottom