x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Global Warming...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Global Warming... within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: it's pretty much useless trying to deny the fact that the planet is becoming warmer. i haven't had the need for a winter coat in years. but i had heard something the other day that might make a good topic of discussion here: IF the polar ice caps are melting, will that provide more fresh water to the world? and could much of the unusable land in Northern Canada be used for agricultural purposes?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Global Warming...

it's pretty much useless trying to deny the fact that the planet is becoming warmer. i haven't had the need for a winter coat in years. but i had heard something the other day that might make a good topic of discussion here:
    IF the polar ice caps are melting, will that provide more fresh water to the world? and could much of the unusable land in Northern Canada be used for agricultural purposes?

Want a good body? Work at it. Want to be a success? Work at it. Want to be truly exceptional? Be a touch insane...You need a little bit of insanity to do great things

Re: Global Warming...

yep, Russia and Canada would benefit from Global warming while the south of the US would turn in a Sahara like desert
    If you don't shut your fucking mouth, I will kill you.

Sport, truth, like art, is in the eye of the beholder. You believe what you choose and I'll believe what I know.
    Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
    it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Quote Quote posted by anthrax
    yep, Russia and Canada would benefit from Global warming while the south of the US would turn in a Sahara like desert
    we're turning more towards cattle, but when the cattle have nothing to eat, well, they'll be fed by-products of themselves.

Last Friday was 64 F up here in Montreal (Canada), warm for Nov. I am all for global warming ;-)

Quote Quote posted by blueta2
    Last Friday was 64 F up here in Montreal (Canada), warm for Nov. I am all for global warming ;-)
    not good. cold weather is a necessity. it kills many strains of viruses and bacteria. it sets things right. plus, where do you think that water is going to go?

Quote Quote posted by HumanTarget
    not good. cold weather is a necessity. it kills many strains of viruses and bacteria. it sets things right. plus, where do you think that water is going to go?

I agree with the bacteria and viruses, but when the water gets here, I will be dead and buried!

I agree with the bacteria and viruses, but when the water gets here, I will be dead and buried!
    don't be so sure. and what good is an ocean covered world with no fish? people need to find something else to eat.

Quote Quote posted by HumanTarget
    don't be so sure. and what good is an ocean covered world with no fish? people need to find something else to eat.

we have McDonalds here ;-)

I hear ya, but I won't be on this planet when all this happens and not that I don't care cause I do, but I cannot stop evolution.

we have McDonalds here ;-)

I hear ya, but I won't be on this planet when all this happens and not that I don't care cause I do, but I cannot stop evolution.
    well, like oil & many other things taken for granted, it will be gone one day.

Elite Bodybuilder

From what I understand, getting fresh water from the melting pole isn't a viable economic option as there are enough resources available, even in the forseeable future, to keep the costs down. You never know what might happen, though, apocalyptically speaking.
    Also, Russia is much better positioned to gain benefits, if any, than Canada in the event of massive warming for reasons I don't exactly remember. It has mainly to due with the geological structure of N. Canada and the effect warming would have on underground water sources, present soil conditions, runoff, existing weather patterns,and.... I could look it up if anyone absolutely wants to know.