Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glass vial droppers: 1 drop = ???

Burpees

Hi guys, kind of a lame question I know I can't get a specific answer..

Wondering how much you all guesstimate that 5 drops from a glass vial dropper is equal to?

I'm taking 5 drops of Adex every day, and 5 drops of Dostinex every day. I know it's less than the 0.5ml I pull with my slin pin but HOW MUCH less?

Do you think it's more like a 0.1, or 0.3 maybe 0.2??

No way to really measure it without wasting a dose and sort of making a sticky mess.. Not too worried, but I'm sure there is someone out there who's done this..

depends on the diameter of the dropper.

just draw the required amount with a pin and a syringe, and inject it into the dropper (at the open end) - then you can mark the level for next time.

dropper gear sucks, never know what u get from drops, then when u get to the bottom of the bottle u cant even get any out because the dropper doesnt reach far enough. if ur using a syringe to pull out and measure the gear, why dont u make it eaiser and continue using the syringe instead of the dropper

lilj888 said:
dropper gear sucks, never know what u get from drops, then when u get to the bottom of the bottle u cant even get any out because the dropper doesnt reach far enough. if ur using a syringe to pull out and measure the gear, why dont u make it eaiser and continue using the syringe instead of the dropper

I guess I can dedicate a 18ga to my A.I's.. good call. Marking the dropper is a pain, and harder than trying to fill the dropper with the slin pin :p

Top Bottom