Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Giving Ostarine another go. Need advice

Krmnnghia01

A year ago I started running some Ostarine at a dose of 12.5mg/day and after 7 days had gyno symptoms. See the thread here: https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...o-symptoms-after-7-days-ostarine-1484732.html

Got some solid advice here, stopped everything and body returned to normal with no issues. I'm a little confused how to proceed now that I want to try again. I'm going to be starting at a lower dose of just 7.5mg / day and see how things progress. My wife will be joining as well as she is very interested in taking her physique to the next level but has 0 desire to jump to Anavar. For my wife, from what I have read, a low dose of Ostarine alone for 6-8 weeks should produce good results with a 4 week break before starting again if she desires. No other drugs required during or after as she is a woman and wont get the same sides as I will.

Now for me, It seems like I may want to run some Nolva starting the same day I start the cycle and this would keep the gyno at bay. Is this a smart approach and should I run an OTC AI as well or instead? I was using BlackStone Labs Eradicate on my first cycle and apparently it didn't help but maybe my dosage was too low? Thoughts? Thanks

Source is not the one promoted on this site but many have said there stuff is left and worked well. Some folks have said maybe I had a prolactin issue...thoughts on p-5-p supplementation?

The only sarm I've took that dose give mild gyno is ldg don't care what anyone say ldg can cause gyno but ostarine no chance

SARMS are completely anabolic substances so side effects like gyno are impossible. SARMS do not raise estrogen or prolactin levels in the body. That goes for ALL sarms - ostarine, cardarine, LGD, s4 etc. etc.

However - SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely going to be fake or laced with a pro-hormone. Pro-hormones on the other hand CAN cause gyno.

I am not exaggerating when I say that every single day someone comes on the board and creates a thread asking for help because they are experiencing side effects from using capsulated SARMS. Remember to always purchase SARMS as a research chemical liquid. The SARMS source most of us on the board use is sarms1.com.

Top Bottom