Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Giving in and asking for help!

A.L.O.S

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/29...w-us-boards/?do=reportComment&comment=5613923

Stats are
Male, 24 ,5,6", 148lb. (67.2kg) bf 20%
The body fat part is surprising to me but it was done on a bone density scanner so I'll go with it. I have good muscular genetics so it doesn't take much to show results. I have done all the "natural" supplements and pro hormones for years, started messing around too young so now I have been on TrT for about a year at 200mg/wk and now I hate to say "why not", but why not run a real cycle. My diet is pretty close but I can always take advice. It's this last fu**ing layer that stays even at 1500 cal/day,40 min cardio, 40 min lifting.
The goal is to cut up, I don't want to get too much bigger but wouldn't mind a little, initially to the point of having my abs show slightly without flexing.
I need to know what to expect, what not to expect, what to concentrate on and if it is even worth it.
Cycle will be tren ace 50eod until I get a baseline of my sides then bump it to either 75 or 100, I don't know if I want to keep running my test P or the test suspension I got so I can use advice there too.
Thank Yal in advance.
newthread.php

^^^^^Exactly. With those stats you would literally be skin and fat with very little muscle. Obviously there is work to be done on your diet but lets see a picture first as a starting point.

Unless you fast for 12 hours prior to getting a body fat test done, any fat from food you have consumed with be in your GI tract and give the body fat test a false reading.

I explain how to properly run a test/tren cycle in this video here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-explained-47719.html

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren. A little bit of tren goes a long way. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the 10 week cycle return to your TRT for at least 10 weeks before doing another blast.

Looking at the stats you seem like a skinny-fat person to me. Also the claim that you can easily put on muscle or that you used prohormones in the past kinda terrifies me of what were you doing all that time.

Do you have any pictures so we could have a more clear image of how you look like?

Top Bottom