Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

give me your advice on my eca stack

powerhouse972

I just recently bought a bottle of aspirin 325mg, ephedra 500mg, caffeine 200mg, and yohimbe 1200 mg. Can anyone help me witha stack. i have heard so many mixed things about the amount of aspirin you need, amount of ephedra, like is 500 mg too much? Should i combine all four and take at once?

oh yeah another question, the ephedra i bought SCI-FIT Ephedra 1000. it says 500 mg per serving but under that it says (Standardized for 40mg ephedra alkaloids) Is this the real amount? 500mg seems somewhat extreme compared to what i have been reading but i just want to make sure

I´m confused with the yohimbine, is it yohimbe extract? Standartized to how many mg yohimbine alkaloid?

I use 20mg Ephedrine HCl( that would be 2 of your eph. caps)
2 mg Yohimbine HCL( ??)
200 mg caffeine
200 mg aspirin, but using 325 won´t hurt..
per caps.

Each caps of the extract at 2% would give you 24mg yohimbine, sounds like too much,but it´s never this accurate with herbal preparations.
I´d try the yohimb/caffeine/aspirin first to feel what it´s like, then add the ephedrine later. Also get a base line of your heart rate and BP to follow up your sensivity to adrenergic stimulants.

Top Bottom