Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriends cum tastes weird

Crystalcone

My girlfriend has been using steroids for 3 months now. I think she said she was using anavar, at least that is what the packet says. I don't use them and don't like her using them either but she is bigtime into fitness so i got to put up with it i guess. Anyway when I am eating her out and she squirts on my lips her cum tastes funky, like metallic tasting. before it tasted sweet and salty. what is causing this?

i don't understand why people are attacking the OP

this is absolutely something that happens. it is due to the metabolites of the steroids.

i can remember one time using primo and my pee smelling really weird, i thought i had an STD. got tested and was clean. stopped using the primo and the smell was gone. it is 1000% the metabolites

That's because she is pissing in your mouth dude! All kidding aside, this is super normal. Even the food you eat will make a difference. Haven't you heard of guys eating pineapple to keep their women happy?

i don't understand why people are attacking the OP

this is absolutely something that happens. it is due to the metabolites of the steroids.

i can remember one time using primo and my pee smelling really weird, i thought i had an STD. got tested and was clean. stopped using the primo and the smell was gone. it is 1000% the metabolites

Cos I think it's a member yanking our chain. Literally a few days ago we had a similar post. having been here over a year nothing then two in a week.

Cos I think it's a member yanking our chain. Literally a few days ago we had a similar post. having been here over a year nothing then two in a week.

the problem is common so i am actually surprised we don't get more posts about it.

very valid issue.

go drink mint tea and i guarantee by this afternoon you will be pissing minty piss. it is a legit question

Top Bottom