x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Girl Question

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Girl Question within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: My girlfriend is on a diet now to cut fat and she is taking T3 (Cynomel) alone. I am waiting for some clen to come, but it is not here yet. The question she has is does the T3 drug interfere with the normal menstral cycle? She is 6 days late (and no, she is not pregant!!). Thanks. She is really worried....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Girl Question

All Natural
    My girlfriend is on a diet now to cut fat and she is taking T3 (Cynomel) alone. I am waiting for some clen to come, but it is not here yet. The question she has is does the T3 drug interfere with the normal menstral cycle? She is 6 days late (and no, she is not pregant!!). Thanks. She is really worried....

Well how do u know? Was there a blood test preformed to determine that conclusion or are u going on the results of the unreliable $10 kit from the Pharm. Those kits FYI sometimes do not pick preg. up until the end of the first tri-mester so be careful and confirm those results because she is taking a powerful drug that good have bad sides to the fetus.

If she is on BC(tri-ortho or any other) that regulates her then it may be time to call the GYN doc and find out if T3 would interfere with the cycle and if it has adverse reactions to the BC, for instance like antibiotics that weaken the BCs' effectiveness and for that other means of BC should be taken(ie: condoms)

just my thoughts

MEDIC