Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A gift from the heavens sarms

hnicy

I just moved into a new house and I've been going through the pantry and the last person who lived here seem to be a bodybuilder or something because I see a lot of old supplements that they left behind. I also found some bottles of sarms, but the expiration date was last year. do you think these are good to use or should I toss? Wish i could find some pot lol

I just moved into a new house and I've been going through the pantry and the last person who lived here seem to be a bodybuilder or something because I see a lot of old supplements that they left behind. I also found some bottles of sarms, but the expiration date was last year. do you think these are good to use or should I toss? Wish i could find some pot lol

They sound like fake prohormones not sarms I wouldnt use them, stay away dangerous

the fact you would ever consider using something you say was left behind is craziness and im sorry but ive been in real estate for so many years and people dont leave behind cupboards of peds... your full of shit...

I would not think of this as a gift sir. I would not use these under any circumstances. You should remove them from your new home. For the best quality sarms, visit sarms4sale

Or a stash of cash ha ha

Top Bottom