Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHB and it's place in BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaygill

I've came across a few article saying GHB before bed releases GH. Anyone got any more info, I'm actually quite interested in this topic.

I know we don't talk about recreational drugs, but hopefully the mods will make a exception for this one..

Come on man, don't kid yourself. Sure, thats how it may start out, drink a little GHB before bed to do what you want to do. Then your drinking it before a workout so you can workout harder. Then you start drinking it recreationally and all of a sudden you wake up in a hospital with a tube shoved down your throat because the other person around you when you G'd out got scared and called 911. Not that you wouldn't have been allright without the hospital, cause you would have been fine once you woke up hours later, but the person watching you G out doesn't know this. Don't think G is not addictave cause it is and even worse, the 1.4 Butendiol is even worse and you DO withdraw big time from 1.4 after you been on it for a while. I don't think it has any place in bodybuilding. If you want the release of GH, just go buy GH and shoot it yourself.

Fuck GHB I never want to see or hear those letters together I open EF and your post, this isn't tolerated and whats next cocaine for a preworkout pump stick to the regular AAS talk

Here is my take :

GHB is NOT, i repeat " NOT " in the least useful to bodybuilders, ESPECIALLY those who do AAS.

Now for my reasoning :
-----------------------------

I'd heard the same thing you heard, a couple of years back and decided to try the shit. And it is pretty much accessible at where i live. I tried it for a couple of months as i wanted to desperately increase my GH levels without actually injecting GH and seeing ghb as a possibility to safely do so, i went ahead and tried. Please remember bro, i don't drink. Neither do i smoke or do drugs.

I'm a disciplined health freak who is extremely health conscious and lead a serious responsible life with wife, kids and my old parents...

All i got from it was deep sleep for a couple of hours maxx and then i would be fully awake and try to get back to sleep again, albeit unsuccessfully. It did nothing to my musculature and / or strength. Yet, i gave it a fair shot before deciding never again.

A very important thing to understand is...GHB is a serious recreational drug that can destroy lives and although i was strictly using it for body building purposes, i saw and felt the urge to have it even after i quit. But i restrained myself and got over the urge in a couple of days. But unfortunately, there are people whose lives have turned hell and run amuck, thanks to this killer.

I would strongly recommend reading ' tears on a keyboard ' - google it.

To sum it up, ghb can put you into a deeply restful state for a couple of hours thereabouts, nothing more. I would be better off with needto's needtosleep to get that kind of deep rest for my body and muscles, not to mention staying on the safe side of law :rainbow::rainbow:

Not like I'm planning to use ghb but I saw a old thread on here about it and instead of bumping it I just made a new thread..

I will allow this for the moment to educate newbies, GHB is addictive........Peroid!
If this thread gets out of hand it's gone!

RADAR

i would like to know more about it to be honest , ive been told mixed things about it and just want to hear some home truths from people who have used it , if it makes a differance in a cycle etc

GH release during sleep was some bullshit BB'ers used as an excuse to use a recreational drug. GHB has no place in BB, period. End of story.

Group it along with Nubain. Shit, u can even make the argument that Nubain has more of a place than GHB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom