Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHB to get leaner..

Big Nipper

What is the basic consensus on this board about taking a couple caps before going to bed? Is it beneficial enough for me to waste my time with? Is it comparable to Clenbuterol? I've read alot about Clen, but I don't know that much info on taking G. I've done alot of reading on GHB on the net, and it seems that there are minimal side effects to it (besides some people getting addicted). Can someone provide me with some info about taking it at night, and how to cycle it?

Bro G and clen are nothing alike, if you want to have the worst night of sleep that you have ever had try a little clen before you sleep.

FAHAK all that about addiction, take a cap before bed youll get 6-8 great hours of sleep. no side. Oh ya slip the girl next to ya a little and you will have the best sex ever before that great sleep.

Ya it helps with test production but dont expect super weight loss. there's no way that it will do that.

ORCA

real smart

"Oh ya slip the girl next to ya a little and you will have the best sex ever before that great sleep. "

yeah, that's real intelligent. part of the reason it's now schedule 1 is because of that shit.

Switched

DO NOT slip any person GHB without their knowledge...

GHB is great for sleep and allows your body to repair itself more efficiently

dumb ass orca

You don't have a clue about what your talking about....saying that you can't get addicted to it is almost as dumb as saying you should slip it someones drink.

Based on my experience, %75+ of the people that get hooked on GHB fit the profile of a bodybuilder. I have never been addicted to any drug and was using GHB only at night to help sleep and growth....then to party...then to have fun on the weekend....then to deal with a stressful day or a treat after a hard workout....then during workouts for a better "pump"...then during sex because it was better....etc.

you get the idea. if you have not used G, don't, it can cause you a world of hurt that you didn't even know exisited.

Fellas come on, I was by no means talking about with out consent, gees I meant if you and your girl are chillin give her a little and youll have a good time, damn yall can fuck off for calling me a date raper thats bullshit.

ORCA

Oh ya I still dont think you can get addicted to it, why dont you delete my account then track me down for an ass beatin.

man some of you guys need to chill----me to I guess.

ORCA

Re: dumb ass orca

Grainger said:
it can cause you a world of hurt that you didn't even know exisited.

I have done it quite a few times. I hate how it makes me feel. I am just wondering how effective it is in leaning you up. I don't think I would ever use it on a weekend as a "party drug" or whatever you want to call it.

it is ignorant to say no one can get addicted to it just because you didnt. especially when there is overwhelming amounts of evidence and people saying that you can. all in all though, i think it is a pretty safe drug when used in moderation. as for a sleep aid, i dont like it. why? because if i use it to get to sleep one night, there is no way i am sleeping the next night w/o having to take 2 unisom sleep gels. . i will admit when i used it for extended periods i did seem a little leaner than usually. but that could all be in my head. i dont think you should use it for extended periods because of the chance you may become addicted to it. i know i sure was addicted to it for a while.

It will help you sleep. It will help you get leaner. You will become addicted. The addiction is mild, the withdrawals are mild. If you take it long enough, you will eventually overdose, and the sickness is like nothing you've ever experienced.

By the way, I love the stuff.

Top Bottom