Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHB and Cabaser

rakasha681

GH and Cabaser

<hypothetical>
if your using something that raises GH and prolactin, which inhibits the gh's usefullness. Could you just take cabaser at the normal .5mg e4d with the other substance to get some benefit from the gh? I'm on tren right now, so im not touching anything thats going to raise my prolactin, but was thinking about it for when i'm off, and wanted more info before i tried.

Last edited:
you are taking tren and you do not want to take anything that raises prolactin? Tren will raise your prolactin levels which is why people get progesterone gyno from taking Tren. You need to take some Dostinex to prevent that.

solidspine said:
I have used it,

It’s wonderful if you are suicidal or have an overwhelming desire to ride in an ambulance.

drrman said:
you could just do the smart thing and not use (EDIT)it

I know the feeling guys, ive watched it completely ruin a friends life. Along with several other sheduled drugs...it can be same nasty sh!t... especially if you have any sort of an addictive personallity at all,at one point he was drinking straight alloy cleaner, at like 10+ml a pop, every few hrs... it was sad.
I would def recomend anyone with half a brain to stay away from it, far away.

doublefister said:
you are taking tren and you do not want to take anything that raises prolactin? Tren will raise your prolactin levels which is why people get progesterone gyno from taking Tren. You need to take some Dostinex to prevent that.

I know, i take cabaser .5 e4d. Like i said, i wouldnt want to take someone else thats gonna raise my prolactin any higher then it already is from the tren ;)

Top Bottom