Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH worth it or not?

bobo888

For those that have tried it, at what dose does gh become worth the money?

I'm 5'11, 220lbs at 8-9%, 24 years old, starting messing around with the weights at 14/15 years old, got serious around 17/18 and started gear at 20.

This would be generics. I'm contemplating backing off on aas doses and using some of that money on gh. Might also be better for my health (i love my tren and mast in less than conservative doses lol).

So my question is what dose is worth the money in your opinion? I know everyone is different but just looking for a consensus.

It's not going to benefit you much at your age. It shines for people in their 40s and on helping some of the effects of aging. This is usually at a dose of 1 to 3iu ed (I use between 2 to 2.5). Hyperplasia dose used by some top level pro bodybuilders are way way higher, very expensive to run, have many side effects, and serious permanent repercussions.

Its very very hard to find real GH, and for some optimum results you need to run it longer and that will hit your pocket hard :D

Top Bottom