Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH- Works for fat loss?

Nyguyy

New to body building- only 2 years as of this November.

My muscle gains are doing well for what my goal is. The problem is fat loss. As much as I try I can't get below 17% bf.

A friend of mine wa sput on SErostin (GH) 5 weeks ago for a medicla condition. He is also on legit steroids for three years. Since teh Serostin he has lost his love handles.

He takes a 4ml shot every 5th day before bed. He doesn't know the icus. Is this really worth the cost for fat loss? (7 of those shots runs 400.) If i took them I wouldn't be taking any setroids so I am wondering if I woudl see nay results. In addition, does the bf coem righht back on when you stop taking the GH?

Thanx for any info guys, pelase e-mail me.

GH is expensive and is of better use in older athletes. It will help with fat loss, but there are better options.

btw- gh makes your skin look too thin and somewhat strange as well as the common side effect of intestinal growth.. people who use/abuse gh are relatively easy to spot.

peace

im close to 40 and have been using gh for two years now and i love the stuff but it needs to be taken in smaller doses over a long peroid of time....this is not an easy drug to use by any means

macro - if hes taking it every 5th day he could be on it for YEARS and not see any bad effect I wouldnt think - agree with u otherwise as to the effects of heavy use tho. also, better, cheaper ways if u just want to lose fat.

Top Bottom