Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH and vision issues

TexasBB

Has anyone had vision problems while running GH? I can't seem to focus properly out of my left eye. Not sure if there is any relationship.

I'm only running 2 iu's pd. I usually do 1iu in am and 1iu in pm after training. Tonight I ran 2 iu's after a fairly intense quad workout and started to notice blurry vision. I stare at a computer screen all day and that might not help.

So I ended up in the ER getting my eyes tested and a CT scan. I've been mentally ill all weekend - to the point of suicide. Luckily I don't own any weapons. Tests didn't show anything. I guess my hormones got WAAAAAYYYYY out of whack. I'm feeling a little better now.

I am guessing possible blood sugar issues. You taking slin aswell or just the gh. 2 iu's is nothing outragious.

GH is known to screw with blood sugar which can affect vision. just my 2 cents.

I was only taking gh (1iu twice a day). I don't know anything about insulin protocol. I was only on the 2iu's for 2 months - Is this long enough to cause blood sugar issues? It's been 4 days since my last injection and I'm still not feeling right.

i was thinking insulin also...maybe you should take a week off the gh and see if it still bothers ya..maybe it isnt for you

i have been taking gh i touch the ball at the top of my shoulder hurts like hell.can not do over head press.i paid a lot of money.but i am stoping.if you are thinking of hurting your self stop taking it.

Is there anything I can do to avoid this crash (other than run slin)? The worse part is that it's 191aa when I really want 192aa but can't find it.

I think the 191 is the one you want anyways because our body makes a 191 chain amino acid GH not as 192 thefore your body wont recognize it. I heard the 192 does not conform. In the 90's when it boomed I heard many guys had GH problems with 192. I am not an expert but just stuff I picked up along the way. I am pretty sure the 192 will be rejected and your body will build antibodies and attack itself. That is no good.

I think I have info on this from somatropin....

Somatrem
Somatrem is a synthetic GH protein that contains an additional methionine amino acid, which has been added to the 24-amino acid initiation sequence. Natural (endogenous) humnn growth hormone is a polypeptide containing 191 amino acids. Somatrem has a 192 amino acid sequence. In the human body it works similar as real HGH, but may cause the body to build up anti bodies, thus causing a number of unwanted side effects.

I know slin is dangerous if not done right and I am sure the search function has details but I am willing to bet the GH has something to do with it. I heard jay cutler is hypoglycemic now meaning he needs insulin or blood sugar crashes.

Top Bottom