Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH/Testim Gel/Equipose- Newbie again

jr343

Hi all,

Been about 8 years since I have been in the game and even then I wasnt a "pro-bodybuilder" just devout to the gym ...so forgive me if my info sounds newbie-ish but I am newbie-ish again.

Current gear for last year on and off for Anti-aging from legit doctor:
Nordiflex 5MG pen GH at .4 every 2-3 days
Testim Gel 1 tube every 1-3 days
Prelox sexual enhancer ( opens blood flow ) ( whoa, had to stop taking it, good stuff lol.. was a full body workout for me )

Getting equipose tomorow.

What mix/dosages should I go with and best times to take/mix?

My goal is not to become hhuge and pro body building doses, just want to wake up my system and add a little more than I have now, get pumped, lose fat etc..

Previously very strong and athletic 185 at 34 yr old
now:

42 yr old
5'8"
Weight down to 190 from 200 now from 2 months no more crap food and starting working out again
no particular calorie schedule yet.
Full Strength brand nutrition shakes from Shawn Phillips once in a while but no regular schedule yet.
I can feel my muscles are still in an 'atrophy" mode from not using them a very long time, and dehydrated to boot.

The mixture of Gh,testim,prelox and nutrition shakes seem to work real well in putting me in the right direction and frame of mind but it is time to get more serious.
Any helpful tips and suggestions would be appreciated. I dont need to get hurt at 42 ;)
I have done 2 small cycles 10 yr ago, sus 250 and ganabol, all low doses as I didnt want to get huge and only for 6 weeks. Then 8 years ago sus 250 and anadrol six weeks. I gained nice strength and filled out a little bit more back then. Dont remeber the dosages but it was not high.

Thanks

You're not going to get huge in a cycle or two. It take years to achive that.

I would just run some test if you wanted to. EQ alone isn't going to do anything really. Test along with diet cardio and training is the ticket. You can do this along with your current program. I would use 500-750mg test a week.

Top Bottom