Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gh symptoms?

krishna

So if someone gets kind of a sharp fuzzy feeling at random places in their body (mostly upper) is this a sign of gh? This person never felt anything like this before taking gh.

krishna said:
So if someone gets kind of a sharp fuzzy feeling at random places in their body (mostly upper) is this a sign of gh? This person never felt anything like this before taking gh.

"this person" feeling joint pain in shoulders, arns, etc?

comes from sweeling and water retention in the joints. pretty common. Numbness in the arms when you sleep and carpel tunnel symptoms..things like that
ive never even used GH and i get that shit if i dont get consistant nueromuscular therapy to keep all the nerve and joint pathways open

positive bro
why do you think BBers cut it out about a week precontest to aid in carb loading and water depletion both

Cauliflower Ear said:
wow i didnt know gh cause water retention...are you guys sure?

YES, not a ton but it DOES cause water retention....thats why competitors will drop it a couple weeks out from a show bro....

makes your hands swell like hell too.......its not like dball but it does cause retention

Top Bottom