Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH smell?

norcalbengal

I got 6 Nutropin Depot bottles...I have used 5 so far, along with 500mg of test weekly...the results are minimal...I havent been leaning out, or anything special...I opened and smelled one of the bottles....and it smells like the bubble formula that little kids buy at grocery stores to blow bubbles...is that a normal smell or could my nutropin be fake?

My Saizen smells like the chemicals that come up my throat when I don't aspirate and hit a vain!

You smelled the wafer? You actually opened rather expensive bottle of HGH so you could smell it?
Which kits do you have? How were you using them?

Not the wafer...I have the pre-mixed Nutropin AQ, liquid form by genetech. I opened and smelled the amp after I finished my last shot...there were only a few drops left in there...but it had a strong smell of bubble solution...I assume they all have a different smell. I was just curious if anyone had ever smelled the Nutropin AQ.
thanks.

Nutropin Depot must be refrigerated even before it is reconstituted. It could be bad, never smelled GH though couldn't help you there...

How long have you been on for and at what dosage? What size are the bottles you have(1.8? etc) Did it come in the original package?

I have been on for 3.5 months at 2.5 ius's daily in the morning along side of 500 mg test...The bottles look exactly like what is shown on Genetechs website...I even compared it to the fakes they show as well. The only thing is that my amps dont have the labels. The guy who gets these says they come right off the factory line, they get taken before the label gets put on...that way genetech doesnt know they are missing.
Maybe I havent been on long enough, or I just dont see the results..but I thought I would at least be leaning up more...or could it be the bloat from test?

2.5 u isn't alot. The average male makes 1.5U or so a day, so at 2.5U you are suppressing yourself, and barely replacing a little more. They say 4u a day, 2x a day dosing. Plus 500 test ew is not a much different story on the test angle. And a 3 months, with 4u, 500test+400deca+dbol say, you might see slight effect coming in. GH is subtle and pricey, hardly a powerhouse.

Bro I hate to be the one to break it to you but I think your getting taken. I am in the pharmaceutical Field especially in Manufacturing and I can tell you that if he says they come right off the "line" then you are being bullshitted to the fullest. There is NO WAY that is happening especially at Genentech, everything is accounted for every peiece of raw material to every vial used for the product, it is all done with PLC's too, It is an extremely controlled environment regulated by the FDA, you must pass security clearence at least 3 times before getting into the manufacturing line. Either way batches would fall short there would be and breif investigation and your "friend" would be nailed. No getting around that. If it were that easy everyone in manufacturing would be taking something no just GH but other stuff as well, and Genentech is one of the best Pharm/Biotech co's to work for so belive me no one would risk there job with them for a few bottles of GH, they would be caught before there shift ended when they did not meet the batch number of final product...they would know it was missing in a few hours.

njextreme2,

Do you think there is any way these could be legit...I have felt the numb hands, as well as the rush afrter drinking some grape juice an hour after injection...but the results are not so great...and I was trying to weigh this between being fake and the low dosage. Is their anyway someone could get any bottles without labels out fo genentech...and if not are you absolutely sure...thanks for your imput bro!!

Bro there is no way possible, if they did they would be fired immediately they would track down the product if possible and the person would face Fedral and local charges from Law Enforcement agency's...And the company would know by the end of that shift or at the latest a few days later (for some odd reason)

Who knows maybe the bottles you hold are the ones that cost some guy his job and future...lol maybe it's a normal acting GH like Sero's and the guy tore the label off and told you it was Nutropin Depot hopeing you would see some what off an effect so you think you got the real deal...Could be HCG...who knows, I think there is a test where you can see if it is HCG. Some piss test or something with a pregnency test kit, if it is positive I think you have HCG..Ask these guys...

Top Bottom