Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH for shoulder injury

Excidium28

I had a bike accident, caught some dirt on the turn and slid out, landed on my left shoulder and rolled a few times. Felt fine than, I got in the gym and noticed on lifts that included my shoulders soon as I go above 60% of my rep max I get a sharp pain in my left shoulder soon as I cross the 90degree angle. I was hoping it would get better, but 4 months later it feels the same as it did the day it happened. I haven’t worked out in 2 months because it’s no fun, I had to back off the weights on some exercises, incline is literally impossible.

Went to the sports medicine doctor, took some x-ray's says I didn’t break or tear anything, a muscle got pinched or whatever and is now rubbing and irritated. Referred me to a physical therapist who poked around my shoulder for 30 min askin "does this hurt" "how about this" .. after 30 min everything hurt came to the conclusion that its some small muscle similar to rear deltoid but deeper. And gave me some exercises to do ... I did them maybe twice.

Its fine during normal movements, I feel slight pain sometimes when i jerk but other than that only in the gym. Its getting annoying and I want to get back in the gym so I was thinking of doing some GH straight in the shoulder with 1" insulin needle, 3IU/day for about 3 months. I've herd of people using GH saying "my shoulder pain went away" or " I have no more back pains"

Whats even goin around right now thats good, I can get my hands on some Generic Blue tops.

I do actually feel that GH aids in joint repair. Whether it's from IGF-1 conversion or from other growth factors, I don't know. I do know that local GH/slin injections immediately improved a buddy of mines shoulder injury. I'm not sure whether GH without slin would have the same benefit.

If I looked around enough, I'm sure I could find a few studies that indicate that IGF-1 and probably GH assist in joint, tendon, and ligament repair.

But certainly, if you're looking for injury support - local injections will have considerably more benefit. Shoot IM in the muscle as close as possible to the injured connective tissue.

The only reason you would use insulin with GH is if your using huge amounts of GH that you start putting too much stress on your pancreas, because the more GH you use the more insulin your body produces.

They stack together well.
Yes GH increases blood sugar levels
You use insulin to put your body in a hyperinsulinemic / hypoglycemic state PWO and then take your PWO protein/carbs to partially reverse that and then the GH shot completely reverses this state

Anyway , the expense of GH doesn't warrant your use of it (unless you've got some 20-30k a month to spend on your shoulder)

I've had luck with band clean and presses, cross body repetitions 4sets a day to alleviate my shoulder pains

The physical therapist/doctor does a good job here as well with these band exercises.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWxcl9SMH4c

Excidium28 said:
The only reason you would use insulin with gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - is if your using huge amounts of GH that you start putting too much stress on your pancreas, because the more GH you use the more insulin your body produces.

I am in the same boat as you bro. I have some ligament issues with my left shoulder and iv been running hgh for a month now and it has gotten better but i havnt fully recovered yet.

I'd say around the 2-3 month mark you should start fealing a drastic change.

bmcadoo44 said:
I am in the same boat as you bro. I have some ligament issues with my left shoulder and iv been running human growth hormone - somatropin - for a month now and it has gotten better but i havnt fully recovered yet.

I'd say around the 2-3 month mark you should start fealing a drastic change.

And you've been working out this whole time, are you doing any rotator cuff exercises?

you should really be working with a live doctor instead of here, are you sure theres no pinched nerves?

the reason why in so blunt about it is because i used to think like you,

" maybe deca will magicly heal my shoulder"

did it? NO

then 2 years later

" will hgh help heal my shoulders?

uumm NOPE!

have you had X-rays/mri/imaging done?

georgie24 said:
you should really be working with a live doctor instead of here, are you sure theres no pinched nerves?

the reason why in so blunt about it is because i used to think like you,

" maybe Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - will magicly heal my shoulder"

did it? NO

then 2 years later

" will human growth hormone - somatropin - help heal my shoulders?

uumm NOPE!

have you had X-rays/mri/imaging done?

I can't believe I am saying this aloud but I agree with georgie....lol.

You need to deal with a doctor. I had a traumatic lifting injury (bench). I thought I had tore my rotator cuff or the whole shoulder. I rested for awhile and slowly worked through the pain but I finally couldn't manage it anymore. I actually didn't tear anything. I had agrivated existing arthritis. I was diagnosed with an arthritic ac. My MRI was white hot in that shoulder. I either had to have surgery or just live with the pain if I could. I couldn't sleep a wink cuz I would roll over on the bad side on accident in my sleep.

Basically I couldn't cause any more damage but the pain would never go away and he wouldn't continue to write scripts for darvocet & vicodin. I got the surgery. The doc resectioned part of my ac (I had worn away the cartilage so I was rubbing bone). He took some pretty neat pictures of it and showed me all the arthritis I still had inside the shoulder socket (what could be seen anyways). I only had 3 small inciscions that you can't even see today.

This all happened last December. I was back lifting in 3 weeks. I went off gear about 2 months before the surgery. I regained most of my old size and strength before I went back on cycle. I don't barbell bench press much anymore. The fixed position of the bar isn't comfortable (though no pain). Smith Machine is worse because of the fixed line. I do mostly hammer and dumbells and every 6 weeks or so I check my progress on ole faithfull. I can still bench a ton all things considering. So all things considered it was one of the best things I had ever done. So I believe there is options out there for you if you can stick them out. You have already gone this long without lifting.

Good luck to you. Let us know what the doc says.

Top Bottom