Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gh Reconstitution, Question...

BionicBC

A 'HALO' over my head...
Platinum
How long will a 10iu jinkit vial last if provided water is used, and it is properly refrigerated (instead of bacteriostatic water?)

Last edited:
^

Outtlaw said:
Are you asking how long it will last once it's mixed??
yes, but I heard it will last longer if you use bacteriostatic watr instead of the provided amps. is this true, and if so, how long is the "keepable time" for a reconstituted vial.
Bionic

I had heard really short times in the couple days range, and then 2 weeks with the bac. water. Reasoning was that in medical setting the stuff is tossed after first recon and use. Recently though, I read somewhere (I can't remember where) a figure of 2 weeks in provided non-bac. water and this was issued by the maker. I suck for not knowing the resource, but I'm near psitive thats what they claimed. The other thing to consider is it may have been brand oriented due to the water provided, but I know it said it was not bac. water and basically addressed the belief that it would only last a few days in the provided water stating that was false. I swear I've heard everything under the sun. I'm gonna use bac. water to be safe.

idcbp said:
I had heard really short times in the couple days range, and then 2 weeks with the bac. water. Reasoning was that in medical setting the stuff is tossed after first recon and use. Recently though, I read somewhere (I can't remember where) a figure of 2 weeks in provided non-bac. water and this was issued by the maker. I suck for not knowing the resource, but I'm near psitive thats what they claimed. The other thing to consider is it may have been brand oriented due to the water provided, but I know it said it was not bac. water and basically addressed the belief that it would only last a few days in the provided water stating that was false. I swear I've heard everything under the sun. I'm gonna use bac. water to be safe.
But say im using the amps, and its a 10iu vial, i reconstitute and use 3iu, my girl uses 1iu, , in 24hrs another 4ius between us, and the remaining 2 within the next 24 hrs. So the whole vial would be used within 48 hrs. Is this sufficient?
Bionic

Most gh manufacturer's who use the sterile water recommend throwing it out after using it the first time...of course, using ba is supposed to increase the life to 14 days. The reasoning is is sterile water becomes just water once the tops broke...it contains zero properties to stop the growth of bacteria...whereas BA is supposed to stop the growth of bacteria....

BionicBC said:
But say im using the amps, and its a 10iu vial, i reconstitute and use 3iu, my girl uses 1iu, , in 24hrs another 4ius between us, and the remaining 2 within the next 24 hrs. So the whole vial would be used within 48 hrs. Is this sufficient?
Bionic

Just my opinion, but I'd say thats safe by anyones standards. The first recon use is obviously just medical bs, but longer periods are up for some debate. 48hrs should'nt be any problem. As others have posted, the general accepted times were 2-3 days for regular and 10-14 days for bac. I was just relaying another report I had read where the manufacturer stated that it was good for 10-14 days with the water provided which wasn't bac. Not that I'd trust it, but I was just illustrating that the gh isn't as prone to contamination as some make it out to be. Still, I also don't believe there is any degradation by using bac. water and neither do any manufacturers I know of so why not use it?

Top Bottom