Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH in PCT?

flagrant13

I am planning on ending my current 12wk cycle(500test e, 500Eq), and going through pct adding some slin.I am also running GH, and will continue that too.The question is at lower levels, say no more than 2-4 iu 2-4 times a week, will it still be effective.I know most ramp up to 10 or so, but I am not looking to push any boundries, and keep things well within safer limits.

edit to add my size....by end of cycle I WILL be over the 200lb mark, 5'5", and 10%LBM

thanks

i honestly would not add insulin whatsoever man... there's too much risk there and i just wouldnt do it..

And you can run HGH year round 2-4ius. It can help with recovery, fat loss, skin rejuvenation, sleep, and general wellness. I don't recommend going to 10 IUs unless you have a coach that knows wtf he's doing. Adding insulin especially.

Most guys use 10 iu's of GH per day or per week?

2-4iu of HGH 2-4 times per week isn't going to do much for you. If you can't afford to run HGH everyday, then use an HCG secretagogue like nutrobal instead

Top Bottom