Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH Morning and after workout or Morning and night?

early am and late afternoon worked well for me. started at 2iu, then up to 4iu/day. gotta have the test and throw in a little fina for a killa combo !

2ez

i dosed at 6-630am and 5-6pm. no need for the post workout dose since the workout may give you a little boost !

Ironmaster and M.O.D have a ton of posts on GH bro. check em out. helped me !

shoot me an email ! [email protected]

2ez

Last edited:
hey gang,

GH....i used to shoot in the AM and late afternoon (post workout) but switched to one shot after i train and i do notice a difference in a positive way.

ps...well 3 weeks post back surgery now and still sore as shit but feeling much better..starting monday i will try to do a very easy workout....all else is well, just moved and met a new girl so things are looking up...hope all is well with my brothers and sisters here.

MOVED? NEW WOMAN? what's going on here? should you be home in bed recovering. she will really throw you're back out if you're not careful ! ;)

as for the question, i take 6iu's per day. i take them when i wake, post work out, and before bed. 2 iu's 3 times per day.

most will tell you not to do the before bed injection, but for personal reasons i think it best for me.

post work out is a great injection time IMO even better if you're running something like insulin.

M.O.D said:

GH....i used to shoot in the AM and late afternoon (post workout) but switched to one shot after i train and i do notice a difference in a positive way.

It is possible that fewer bigger shot be better than more smaller ones.

Am J Physiol 1997 Apr;272(4 Pt 1):E628-33
rhIGF-I administration in humans: differential metabolic effects of bolus vs. continuous subcutaneous delivery.

........We conclude that, in GH-sufficient postabsorptive individuals, the metabolic effects of rhIGF-I are in part dependent on the mode of administration, with a robust protein-anabolic effect when rhIGF-I is given as twice daily bolus injections but no detectable effect on protein turnover after a continuous mode of delivery .

There were higher free IGF-I levels in the bolus-treated subjects , suggesting that this form of the molecule may be important for mediating IGF-I's protein-anabolic effects at the tissue level.....

It looks like IGF1 twice a day being better than diluted in a continuos infusion.

About GH: would it be better at 2 iu x 2 or 4 iu x 1 per day?

Whit one single shot of GH you have high levels of IGF1 for up to 24 to 48 hors.
Shooting it twice a day you risk to get sort of stady levels of IGF1, which does not seen to be the best for muscles.

I know guys who had great results with 4 iu three time a week.

eagle

You should only inject at bedtime if your natural production is deficient. Although we secrete GH in pulses throughout the day, 80% is produced in the first 2 hours of REM sleep. An injection of GH will suppress this. Instead, inject at flat points (AM, late afternoon, early evening) and get the max out of your own as well. IGF and insulin should be used at the same time.

Top Bottom