Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gh Injection Sites?

marc371

BESIDES STOMACH WHERE ELSE CAN U INJECT GH? SINCE ITS A LOCALIZED FAT BURNER I WANN KNOW WHERE ELSE CAN IT BE DONE? WHATS THE DIFFERENCE WITH SEIZEN AND SOMATROPIN?

Pretty much anywhere that you have a fold of skin and bodyfat can be a GH injection site. Thighs, Triceps, stomach, etc. Later =)

<--JAMMER-->

For the best fat burning resultz I would go with an IV injection right before bed. The GH peaks more rapidly and you save close to 40% that you would normally loose through a sub-q injection before the GH enters the blood stream. It also increases vascularity more more so through IV injections. As for a localized fat burner I have never heard that theory about Growth Hormones, but rather water injections for localized fat loss. The idea is that by injecting water in the fat it sends signals to the cell to release the stored water which in turn reduces the size of the cell because a fat cell is something like 95% water. I have tried this method with no positive results but some people swear by it. Marc 371, if you find a study that state that GH causes localized fat loss or is a localized fat burner I would love to see it.

Do you really think it is a good idea to mention anything about Iv injections on this board. The last thing we need is for some guy to get a bunk kit and inject himself intaveniously with cornstarch.
Anyways 21 Inch, I'd like to chat with you a bit more about GH, you have any other methods of chat? Pm me if you do.

Top Bottom